Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ca Plane Pour Moi...


...as well as being the title to the greatest single ever released I have now decided to embrace Plastic Bertrand's call to arms as my motto.


For those not in the know there is no precise translation of this phrase although "This Life's For Me" is not too far off the mark.


It is time to get off my arse, stop feeling sorry for myself and "do stuff" what is not hugely important, just do it as a certain sportswear firm would say.


Stop living in fear and embrace the moment. That's the new me.


If you are not familiar with the song hop over here and be educated...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You do realise that that song is now firmly implanted in my head and will remain there going round and round until I can find something really really annoying to replace it don't you?

Good luck with what ever the 'off arsing' brings. Maybe I should do me some of that too.

Glad you're back and can you please ask Shandi why I am now locked out of her blog? I am feeling a bit left out over here LOL

Naughti Biscotti said...

:-) You guys are the best and I mean that sincerely.