Monday, May 14, 2007

Working For The Yankee Dollar

Just finished reading the Sunday paper....yes I know it's Monday but I've been busy.

Anyhoo...as usual I left the Business Section until last (one of the advantages of not working on a Monday...I don't have to be up to speed on this stuff until Tuesday morning).

At the back of the Business Section is the Sits Vac. Now having been in continuous employment with my current employer for about a decade I am not especially looking to move but I always like to see what's out there.

I sumbled across an advert for a Trainee Manager...not the kind of position I'd gor for but I read on anyway only to discover that this Trainee was expected to have two years experience. What the fuck is that all about?

How can you be a trainee with two years experience? Did I miss a meeting?

No comments: