Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Humps

Today I am mostly pissed off by....
  1. False morality and those who wish to impose theirs on me
  2. Societys victims...and those who want to be.
  3. Fake sentiment
  4. People who ask you to fulfil a task for them and never bother to thank you, use your work or have the balls to tell you it's not quite what they were looking for.
  5. Politics, politicians and the art of spin.
  6. Hypocrisy in its many forms.

But mainly I am confused that on the one hand we are told that we live in a multi-cultural society and we should embrace the traditions and customs of each other....the next we are told that actually we've changed our minds and can you just take off that head scarf?

Cards on the table now boys...which is it to be?

I intend to explore each of these themes in the weeks ahead. So stay tuned.

No comments: