Sunday, April 22, 2007

Unwahsed And Somewhat Slightly Dazed


So I arranged to meet my friends at the comedy club. This one takes place a couple of nights a week in the basement of a city centre bar. Being my usual tawdry self I arrive last. As the show has already started I silently take a seat at the table and nod hello to my friends.

The comedian is ok but nothing special although he does manage to raise a smile or two. Finally the compare arrives and winds up the first half of the show. At last I can get a drink.

My penance for arriving late is that it is my round at the bar.

Having established who is drinking what I rise from my seat and approach the bar only to encounter the most amusing thing of the evening

Stationed behind the bar was quite possible the fattest woman I have ever seen….she was fat and I mean like Orka fat. Whilst I generally don’t laugh at fat people I have to make an exception in this case as splashed right across her chest it read

GAP Athletic.

If only she was….

2 comments:

Naughti Biscotti said...

Don't suppose she's your "usual suspect". (Orca fat)

That's only slightly better than wearing sweats with "Juicy" written across the ass.

Glad to see you're still blogging.

Unknown said...

Where ya been Dave? Good to see you back.

I am off now in my work out gear to go buy a burger then chocolate then hit the pub.

Can't beat that stretchy spandex stuff for allowing extra expansion room to increase beer input capacity.

Love it