Thursday, August 03, 2006

Does Sex Sell???


Well in the interests of research I have decided to place this at the top of my blog. Obviously this is not just a cheap ploy to justify the inclusion of a photo of a pretty lady, oh no definately not. This my friends is science in its purest form.
How dare you think I'd be so cynical.
Well I canvassed opinion on this one and the jury was split 50/50. In order to decide one way or the other I elected to ask the cat. I then remembered that I have never owned a cat so that idea was out. This only left me to ask, so I did.
Conclusion...
If the lady in the photograph is offering them I am almost certainly buying (no you sicko, not in that way). Hey call me shallow if you like, I prefer honest.
So it would appear that sex does sell after all.
Can someone alert the advertising industry please? I not sure they are aware of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, oh my, oh my, I think I am in love (with her not you, not that there is anything wrong with that)put up a pciture of her smoking and I think you can get that silly smoking ban to go away

kdawg was in the house