Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas Cracker

As my regular reader may have noticed I'm not around here too much these days....there are two very good reasons for this.
  1. Regular paid writing work takes up too much time
  2. My anger with the world is generally kept in check by reason 1.

Anyway as it's Christmas time I thought why not....

Right Christians here we go....

The figures from the last census showed that 11% of the UK population regularly attend church whilst 16% of the population are left handed.

Where's this going I hear you ask...well sit tight and I'll tell you.

Given these figures why do the TV news programmes persist in obtaining soundbites from the Clergy about the issues and stories of the day?

Why don't they seek out my opinion? after all as a leftie I can claim to represent a larger portion of the population than they can....

Just a thought!

Anyhoo....enjoy the festive season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see you back Dave. You have been missed.

Let me wish you fun and frolics over the festive period and only love luck and laughter for the New Year.

Keep on keeping on!